Live Screen Printing In Action
See out past work for live actiovations
Genreate Better Leads - Increase your ROI
We are passionate about what we do
Think about it. There are corporate events, trade shows, sporting events, school festivals, fundraisers of all kinds, family reunions, birthdays, anniversaries. The tally just keeps on adding up, practically to infinity. Wherever there’s a place for fun, there’s a place for on-site T-shirt printing.
So why does on-site T-shirt printing create so much excitement? We can think of a couple of reasons:
- When it’s done right, you have a team of printing professionals who turn out great products quickly and send people away happily wearing your brand
- People love T-shirts, especially when they can choose the design. They’ll wear your shirt until it’s worn out.
And why should you want all that excitement? Again, for a couple of reasons:
- T-shirts are great marketing tools, and they raise brand awareness. After all, they’re probably carrying your name around on them wherever the wearer goes.
- They can be profitable. If you choose to raise money by selling them at your event, and they’re seen as a quality item, you can make some bucks.
How does on-site T-shirt printing work?
Breathe easy. The whole process is pretty simple.
Here’s what you need to do:
• Decide you’re going to hold an event somewhere at some time
• Figure out how many shirts you’ll need to make the entire crowd happy
• Call us
Here’s what we do:
• Tell you how happy we are that you’re holding an event and want our help
• Ask you how many shirts you’ll need
• Help you figure out what kind of shirts would be best and then order them
• Help you come up with great designs if you don’t already have them
• Create great designs based your ideas or ours (if you don’t already have the designs) and get the artwork ready for printing
• Take care of all the details that go into getting ready, showing up and setting up
• Show up at your event with a great team of printers and the equipment to take care of the job quickly and efficiently
If you think this all sounds like we’re doing most of the work, you’re right. And that’s the way it should be. After all, you’re paying us to do it. But we want to do it this way because it actually saves you money. Our experience has taught us that the more efficient we can make the process, the happier our customers are with the end result, and they avoid wasting money on mistakes we’ve learned how to avoid.
What are the advantages of on-site T-shirt printing?
You’ve heard the old advertising blurb about not settling for inferior substitutes. Well, here it is again: Don’t settle for substitutes. Sure, you can have your T-shirts printed somewhere else and delivered to your site. But isn’t that like settling for day-old bread when you can have the fresh-baked stuff? Besides, the process is fun to watch.
You can create images that say what you want them to say about you, and you can tailor the images so they speak to your specific audience. Just think what you can do with custom designs you’ve worked on directly with your printing company. You can give your customers several designs to choose from. They’ll have so much fun, you’ll probably have to find a way to get them to move it along. They’ll have that much trouble making up their minds about which design to pick.
That decision-time problem most likely won’t be that burdensome, though. Our printing team and equipment are the best, so the process moves right along. You won’t have much trouble keeping the line moving and sending a lot of people off with T-shirts they’ll love to wear.
So what’s next?
Isn’t it obvious? It’s time to put on-site T-shirt printing on your list of must-haves for your next event, meeting, reunion, trade show or whatever is on the calendar.
Make that call. Let us know you’re ready to put the process in motion. We’ve had years of experience helping customers plan and execute successful on-site T-shirt printing wherever they want it to happen. We’d love to do the same for you. And if you want us at the next United Nations Security Council meeting, we’ll make that work, too.
Have questions or concerns? Call us, or drop us an email. We’ll have the answers, and if we don’t, we’ll find them fast.