A sprawling metro area with enough energy to power a nation, Dallas/Fort Worth is among the business capitals of the United States. So it hosts many a convention, sales meeting and other event throughout the year. Large and small, these meetings have one thing in common: the attempt to sell products and services with the need to bring people in and give them a reason to buy.
It’s up to you how you get customers to buy, but bringing them to you so you can work your magic should be in the hands of a master of live screen printing. Also know as event screen printing and on-site screen printing, live screen printing gives your customers a reason to stick around because it’s fun. And when customers have fun, they’re more likely to appreciate your pitch. Then they walk away with a brand new T-shirt that they’ve helped create.
How live screen printing attracts customers
If you’ve ever been to a Japanese restaurant, you have an idea of why live screen printing is so entertaining. At the restaurant, professional chefs perform. They don’t just cut, slice, dice and cook. They put on a show. It’s almost as much fun watching the food get made as it is to eat it.
That’s what live screen printing is like. Your customers get a performance, and they take part in it. The action for your customers consists of:
• Choosing the design they like from as many choices as you want to give them
• Picking T-shirt and ink colors that speak to them
• Watching as the shirt gets printed by experts at screen printing
How to capture the excitement of live screen printing
You can enjoy all the benefits of live screen printing for your business at your next event. But if you decide it’s what you want to do, you need to make sure you’re working with the right screen printer.
Here are some things you need to know:
• How much experience does the screen printer have with operating during events? You want to be certain all the bases are covered and downtime will be avoided.
• Can the screen printer deliver shirts in the style you want on time?
• If you need design help, can the screen printer provide it using a professional designer?
• Can the printer take care of all the prep work necessary to print on-site?
• Will the screen printer perform as part of your marketing team with service that invites your customers to be part of the process?
Remember, you shouldn’t have to do all the work. In fact, if you wish, you can limit your labor to two items: the number of shirts you need and the event location and date. Your screen printer should be able to take care of the rest.
Take advantage of the fun of live screen printing
Participating in meetings, conferences and trade shows is stressful. There are lots of details to deal with. Live screen printing allows you to provide a special treat for your customers without having to sweat the small stuff. If you choose the right screen printer, you can enjoy the benefits without the worries.
Want more information? Just call or email us. We love what we do, and we’re proud of the way we do it. We look forward to seeing you in Dallas/Fort Worth.