How Does a Live Screen Printing Event Work?
We are passionate about what we do
One Of A Kind Corporate Events
Make any corporate event better with live screen printing
For over six years now, the Rival Events team has been doing on-site screen printing, and every time, we learn something new.
If you are coordinating an event anywhere in the continental U.S., and looking for a fun and original way to entertain your guests, we can be there. With three presses and two dryers, we can handle any size crowd.
Prior to the event, we expose the artwork onto professional quality silk screens in our studio. At the event, we show up with our unique platform of design and artwork options, ready for printing. We can print anywhere from 300-1,000 shirts an hour—and we’re not limited to shirts. We print other garments as well as canvas bags, in colors of your choosing, with a variety of sizes. We can also print other items on request. Images and colors can even be layered!
This gives you the option of having unique clothing or other novelty items to be created live, exclusively for your event.
How does on-site T-shirt printing work?
Breathe easy. The whole process is pretty simple.
Here’s what you need to do:
• Decide you’re going to hold an event somewhere at some time
• Figure out how many shirts you’ll need to make the entire crowd happy
• Call us
Here’s what we do:
• Tell you how happy we are that you’re holding an event and want our help
• Ask you how many shirts you’ll need
• Help you figure out what kind of shirts would be best and then order them
• Help you come up with great designs if you don’t already have them
• Create great designs based your ideas or ours (if you don’t already have the designs) and get the artwork ready for printing
• Take care of all the details that go into getting ready, showing up and setting up
• Show up at your event with a great team of printers and the equipment to take care of the job quickly and efficiently
If you think this all sounds like we’re doing most of the work, you’re right. And that’s the way it should be. After all, you’re paying us to do it. But we want to do it this way because it actually saves you money. Our experience has taught us that the more efficient we can make the process, the happier our customers are with the end result, and they avoid wasting money on mistakes we’ve learned how to avoid.
So what’s next?
Isn’t it obvious? It’s time to put on-site T-shirt printing on your list of must-haves for your next event, meeting, reunion, trade show or whatever is on the calendar.
Make that call. Let us know you’re ready to put the process in motion. We’ve had years of experience helping customers plan and execute successful on-site T-shirt printing wherever they want it to happen. We’d love to do the same for you. And if you want us at the next United Nations Security Council meeting, we’ll make that work, too.
Have questions or concerns? Call us, or drop us an email. We’ll have the answers, and if we don’t, we’ll find them fast.