Ah, LA, home of sun, sand, sea and stars—movie stars, that is. What a great place to hold a sales meeting, convention, professional meeting or any other event that attracts people from near and far. And what a perfect place to join in the fun with live screen printing or, if you prefer, on-site screen printing or event screen printing. They’re all the same thing.
So what’s so great about live screen printing? You can count the ways:
- Customers love it. They get a freshly minted T-shirt made to order.
- You’ll love it because it gives you free (or almost free) advertising everywhere your customers choose to wear their T-shirt.
- It’s easy. You can do just about as much or as little as you want to make it happen, and it will still happen.
- You’ll have time to talk to your customers while they watch their T-shirt being printed, so you have a better chance of making a meaningful connection.
- When the event is over, you don’t have to worry about cleaning up. It’s all done quickly, efficiently and with a winning attitude.
Live screen printing—the perfect solution for almost any event
That’s right. We challenge you to come up with an event—except maybe the Zombie Apocalypse—where printed T-shirts wouldn’t be a hit, especially when the people who are going to wear them get to pick the colors and design.
Live screen printing gives your customers not only a valued takeaway but also the pleasure of selecting the elements that go into making it. Try that with a ballpoint pen or a stress ball. People love T-shirts, and they love to wear them because they’re comfortable and—under the right circumstances—they say something about the people wearing them. Most people like to make a statement.
The really nice thing about T-shirts is that they make a statement not only about the people wearing them but also about you. Your brand is part of the design. It will be seen by thousands of people over the course of the T-shirt’s life. So it’s mobile advertising that costs almost nothing.
How to choose the right screen printing company
Of course, you don’t want your brand handled by just any old screen printer. You want only the best. To find that perfect match among companies that offer live screen printing, you’ll want to ask some questions:
• Do you offer design help with professional designers, or is it up to my company to come up with the design on our own?
• Do you have the shirt style we want, and will you help us decide which style works best?
• Will you help us select ink and shirt colors that best represent our brand?
• Will you absolutely, without a doubt show up at our event at the right place on time?
• Do you have the staff and equipment to do the job the way we want it done?
In other words, you want a screen printing company that requires you to do as little as necessary to make their job possible. What’s necessary on your part boils down to two things: choosing the event location and letting the screen printer know how many shirts you need. After that, you can pick and choose where to get involved. After all, you have better things to do that chase after another vendor.
Now let your customers have some fun
Live screen printing has proven itself as marketing tool time and again. It’s one of the best ways around to make a memorable impression. The next step is up to you, so make the call.
Want more information? Just call or email us. We love what we do, and we’re proud of the way we do it. We look forward to seeing you in Los Angeles.